Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my pores less visible?

I%26#039;m 39 years old and take good care of my skin. However, with age comes enlarged facial pores. Has anyone gotten results from a product that is non-drying? Thanks!|||Try Mary Kay%26#039;s Microdermabrasion Set. It%26#039;s a 2-step process and minimizes the appearance of the pores. From what I know, you can%26#039;t actually make them smaller but you can make them look less noticeable. Step 1 isRefine and has the exfoliator. Step 2 is Replenish to help restore the skin. It will also help makeup look nicer and less cakey. This will help get rid of dead skin on your face. You can go to www.marykay.com to find a local consultant. When I went to my first skin care class, this was the first product I purchased. I never regretted it for a second. You use it 2-3 times a week every other day.|||I tried using cold tea bags on my face while bathing. Be sure not to wash away the tea that seeps out. They worked for me. But not every one is suitable. Some may have very sensitive skin.|||i use pore shrinking cooling toner by ponds once a week to make them smaller. i use a regimine by perscriptives as well|||try clinique pore perfect.|||well of course they do sell some pore clering products i use them, i say use clean and clear, they have many soaps and lots of things...they do work.|||Using a good foundation will hide pores.|||no. Products say that they will decrease pore size, but none really work.|||Close your eyes.|||I would suggest Proactive it%26#039;s used for all ages not just teens I love this product and it doesn%26#039;t dry out your skin and it comes with just three easy simple steps. I wouldn%26#039;t use any other product I have it shipped to my house once a month,but you can try whatever product and see what works best for your skin Good luck.|||i am 34 and i too started to use proactiv about two months ago and I absolutely love it! my skin has never looked better.|||Yes, go to an auto supply store and ask for Bondo.

No comments:

Post a Comment