Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I reduce the amount of oil excreted by glands/pores on my face?

It seems that my face becomes oily very quickly. I wash my face with facial cleansers often, but after a few hours, my face is oily again. I feel that this is the cause to my acne. How can this be fixed?|||im sure it is the cause of your acne, smart thinking lol. most people dont think about the amount of oil their pores produce directly affecting their acne.


you could get oil-blotting pads, little papers that will remove oil.


idk tho, oil is one thing that really can%26#039;t be helped.


unless you go on accutane, and your acne needs to be very severe to be accepted into that program. but if it is that bad, you might want to see a dermatologist about it.


hope i helped :)|||1. keep your hands away from your face and your hair away from it


2. there is a really good product called blotting tissues, which is like a thin tissue that wipes off the oil from your face. Its fairy cheap and you can use it in between face washes


3. drink plenty of water

No comments:

Post a Comment