Friday, January 8, 2010

What are these white things sticking out of my nose pores and how to get rid of them??

They look almost like little hairs, but they aren%26#039;t, I can get a pair of tweezers and pull them right out, and a semi-wide hole will be left (the pore). But even if I pluck them out like that, or wet a cloth and kind of gently rub them off, they just come back. What ARE they (named)? I cannot find info on them online anywhere hardly. I also get them above my lip and on my chin too, but the worst concentration is on the sides of my nostrils. I hate them.... Thanks.|||They are called White Heads you need put on an antibiotic|||they are probably white heads, right after you take a shower, gently press them out of your pores, wrap your fingers in tissre and gently press, then swipe area with a toner or hydrogen peroxide.|||white head


after operation


use alcohol|||Use Biore nose strips - they stick on your nose and literally pull the whiteheads out, or blackheads, or whatever gunk is in there. It%26#039;s more expensive, but it works FAR better than the other brands, so is worth the cost. Don%26#039;t use them more than twice a week.|||euww way to make it sound totaly gross i was eating


theyre prob your boogars coming out of ur pores cus its getting too crowded in ur nose.


hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment