Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of open pores?

I just experienced this last night. I was at a restaraunt with my date, and I noticed her staring at my nose and cheek. I asked, %26quot;What%26#039;s wrong? Somethin` on my face?%26quot; She replied,%26quot;You have such wide pores.%26quot; And she started to eat. This was such a mood breaker. I dont have a black head problem, for I do use facial cleanser products, but my pores are pretty wide. My face is naturally oily, and I wipe it with oil absorbtion paper every 2 hours or so. I carry the absorbtion paper in my pocket everywhere. WHAT CAN I DO TO CLOSE, OR AT LEAST SHRINK MY OPEN PORES?|||proactive. yeah its for breakouts but my helping prevent breakouts it makes your pores smaller. use it and you will look like you were born without any pores.|||maybe noxema might work|||i%26#039;d like to know too, sorry about your wierd date by the way|||I agree with %26#039;Smallbes%26#039; because my gf has been using ProActive for many years, it seem to help a little. It doesn%26#039;t really close but it shrink. Better than nothing, right!|||jump in cold water so they close





also just eat better, not so much sugar and fats|||I%26#039;m pretty sure Neutrogena has something for large pores check your local loton;s or Shoppers drug mart

No comments:

Post a Comment