Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best reasonably priced tinted moisturizer that wont clog pores?

i need a good tinted moisturizer that will not clog my pores and give me zits. and also, if i use tinted moisturizer but no foundation or powder on my face,will i still have to remove it before i go to sleep like i would foundation? or is it okay to leave it on?|||Its not good to leave anything on your skin before bed.


Tinted moisturiser is better, but not good AT ALL.


Get some facial wipes and keep them under your pillow.


they are like baby wipes, so even when you slump into bed exhausted you can wipe it off easily while dozing off!


I havent had MUCH experience with tinted moisturisers as they dont work well on me. But heaps of my friends use..





%26quot;Nivea Young, %26#039;be beautiful%26#039; tinted moisturiser%26quot;





it works great on them. Its about $15 or something, and you can get it from the supermarket.





http://www.nivea.com.au/products/show/43鈥?/a>





Leah xx|||I just blend some SPF with my normal foundation! Cheaper and you know that the colour will be good. I put the foundation on the back of my hand (or in it if i%26#039;m using liquid as opposed to cream foundation) and add my spf moisturiser (oil of olay 30+) and mix together. goes on beautifuly and lasts well. you can certainly set with a loose translucent powder. always remove your makeup/sunscreen before bed.|||Laura Mercier makes the best tinted moisturizer. You can purchase it on Ebay less expensive than retail as long as you know your correct color. It is very sheer but covers as well. You can leave it on while sleeping if you want to. Remember to use your money wisely when buying cosmetics. A little more on the important basics and then you can purchase the rest at your local drug store. Happy shopping!|||I would recommend Aveda%26#039;s Tinted Moisturizer or Arbonne%26#039;s Tinted Moisturizer. Arbonne%26#039;s TM is supposed to be good for acne-prone skin, especially.


Yes! You still need to wash it off and you should also set it with a loose powder. Again, I like Arbonne%26#039;s loose powder.|||Try the Nivea tinted moisturiser. Both my daughter and I use it and we both totally rate it. You still have to clean your face at the end of the day as it is a %26quot;tinted%26quot; product. It also has SFP in it so its a great all round product.|||http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>|||Well if you are willing to splurge, Stila makes a good one: http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_de鈥?/a>|||Take a look at Almay and L%26#039;Oreal%26#039;s tinted moisturizers. They%26#039;re great and very reasonably priced.|||Kiss My Face tinted moisturizers.


They%26#039;re all natural and only cost $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment