Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good cover up that will not clog pores?

My sister has moderate acne and I would like to get her body and facial care products for her birthday but I do not know what kind of cover up to get her. I know nothing about it but it needs to be good for her sensitive and acne prone skin that won%26#039;t clog her pores.





Thanks!|||What a nice brother you are, for my birthday all my brother got me was a card and one of his used books, which ended up being a loan, grrr.





Anyway, if you want to improve her skin use mineral makeup it less prone to clog pores, try bare minerals they have amazing reviews and great coverage.





I dont know if you%26#039;ve already purchased a facial wash, but clinique has a great system and additional products for other condition: large pores, facial redness, etc. Clinique is a deparment store makeup and skincare line, you can find it online or at any department store.|||_ I have the same condition of skin as your sister! Try not to get any cover up that is liquid.foundation or cream kind. The best choice is Mineral Foundations! try bare minerals or sheercover.com!! its very good and feels very light not plucking the pores but at the same time covers acne clearly! i have been using it and it is satisfying!





-Also, for her acne try getting a oil free cleanser if she has oily skin, and not to put on moisturizer since her skin produces its own oil! If her skin is not oily..then put moisturizer before putting the makeup on everytime! NEVER squeeze or poke the acne! hope your sister gets alot of help out of this ;)|||I use bare minerals.


The starter kit seems expensive at first... but ive had mine since october and its not even half gone!


I love it!!!





you should really look into it....|||I use physicians formula its for acne prone skin, i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment