Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get the pores on my nose clean?

I have dirt in my pores on my nose. I%26#039;ve gotten facials, tried the pore strips, pore scrub, I bought a pore vacuum too. Help!|||there is a product called AcneFree鈩?and its just like proactive, but better since the benzoyl-peroxide is time released, which makes it more effective and concentrated. anywho its 4 steps. 1-clenser 2-toner 3-benzoyl-peroxide solution and last but not least the overnight black head remover cream. (dont use too much of this) use this Acne-Free in the morning and at night. i garentee you that in three days your black heads will be gone. you can buy this product at costco or target. it worked really well for me and im still blackhead free!|||I wish I knew - I am forever seeing tiny blackheads around the nose area. They are so tiny, though you can not see them. Every once in a while I will take rubbing alcohol (Warning: This dries out your skin too) then follow up the next day with a moisturizer.|||Wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment