Friday, January 8, 2010

What lotion/night cream is good to minimize the appearance of pores?

I need a lotion that will minimize the appearance of my pores, i need one with a good price tag on it. Please give me the name of the cream and where I can get it. One that works please! Thanx :)|||clinique sells a pore minamizing cream that makes pores look smaller. It is not a lotion but i have used it and it does work. As far as price goes i am not sure what it costs (i got a free sample of it) but knowing clinique it proble abit more then you want to pay but it comes in small bottles and lasts a long time soooo...





hope this helps





EDIT* Here is the link to there website. I know you were worried about price but at clinique if you buy somthing use it and dont like it you can return it and they will refund your money.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment