Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I avoid large pores on my legs after shaving?

Is this from over-shaving? Over-scrubbing with body scrub grains or what? Bacteria? I shave once a week with a disposable razor. This is the order that I do it in: use body wash with rubber sponge, use body scrub minerals/grains, then I shave and sometimes I go back over it with rubber sponge and body wash. What do you think is causing these large pores?|||first get rid of the cheap disposable razor and spend a little money on a nice female razor, and a aloe based shaving cream, once you have shaved them splash them with cold water and that will close your pores up!|||dont shave





or you can cut your legs off





up to you!|||i would like to know the same thing. I have that same problem, I shave everyother day though because my legs get itchy when my hair starts to grow back.|||visit a spa and tell them to wax off your leghairs..|||put lotion on aftre you shave

No comments:

Post a Comment