Friday, January 8, 2010

How to minimize the pores on my legs?

I have no body hair at all on my legs but the pores are quite visible, a few of them are red/pinkish in color. I use a good lotion or body shop body butter daily after shower but I don%26#039;t think it helps. Any ideas? Toner all over body? lol. Pore-shrinking body cream?|||Pores open up when they%26#039;re exposed to too much oil. Make sure you%26#039;re not applying too much body butter too frequently, especially if you have naturally oily skin. Also, make sure you invest in a good gentle cleanser like Cetaphil. It%26#039;s best to cleanse after you condition your hair because hair conditioner is a known pore clogger.





Hope this helps :).|||My guess is you take warm or hot showers. It is truly a pain but the obvious is never obvious, to minimize pores(shrink them) rinse the enlarged pore area with cool or cold water. Cool or Cold=shrinkage..........Warm or Hot=enlargement

No comments:

Post a Comment