Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i reduce my pores or make them disappear?

I wish I had better skin! omg, i feel like everything is okay on my face EXCEPT for my skin. First of all, I have these blackheads, how do i treat those!? second of all, i have large pores. Is there any way I can make them go away? and do any of you have any skin rituals that you swear by? please help, thanks!|||I have the same problems and have yet to find a true solution thats long term so i am eager to see some other peoples response. And i have tried all the over the counter washes and what nots. One thing i can tell you though, that works temporarily like before you put on your makeup and go out for the night.. is a homemade mask i swear by. I take a banana, a few tablespoons of honey, pomagranite juice, a tea bag of green tea, rip it open...a little bit of oatmeal..and grind it all together..its still kinda chunky but scrub my face with it, dont rinse it off, leave it all sit on your face for about 20 minutes,, then wash off, it makes you skin feel and look so tight afterwards... but it never lasts for more than the night... but it feels and looks great temporarily.|||All you have to do is cleanse the pores. Clean pores mean healthy skin.


you may use a green tea infusion and cotton buds, to plug your face with. it%26#039;s the cheapest way. Or use acne treatment products.|||well there r alot of pore minimizing products none have workd 4 me though,........,,|||clean and clear

No comments:

Post a Comment