Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I shrink my pores permanently?

I%26#039;ve noticed that since the weather has warmed up a bit, the pores on my face have become HUGE and EXTREMELY noticeable. How can I shrink them for good?|||Unfortunaly there is no way to remove your pores completely because this is what your skin is made up of.





Pores are either big or small depending on the type of skin you have.





An oily skin is more likey to have larger pores than a dry. This is because the oil is coming out of the pores.





Be careful not to strip this oil away completely as you will dry your skin out and your skin will only produce more oil to comensate for the oil you just removed. Avoid alcohol in products.





To reduce the size and and clogging (if you have) I suggest a facial peel. Dont worry, these are perfectly safe from your beauty therapist. A doctor can do a much deeper one, but I find the salon peel is effective enough. Also, you should discuss with your therapist, a home care and maintenance regime including cleanser, scrub and moisturiser. Pores are maintainence, they will always be there and will come back quickly if you are not careing for your skin properly at home.





Go get yourself a free skin analysis with your local Skin/Beauty Therapist to analyse and design a program to suit your individual needs.





I hope this helps, Good luck.|||what is pores|||The gel from an Aloe Vera leaf works great I use it everyday keeps my skin nice and tight and looking young.Also drink alot of water.|||wash your face when you wake up with rose water.It is the best solution .Just try it.|||Ask to good skin Doctor, discuss with him, he can give a good opinion. u can try vegpeel treament which is not more expensive,but efective.u can also go for leaser or beam treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment