Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Any ideas on how to get rid of clogged pores on your nose and chin areas?

I have cleared up the rest of my skin with retinae micro. but after 6 months, it isn%26#039;t doing anything to my pores on my nose or chin. any ideas on how to clear them up? i have been using pore strips on my nose. it does ok I guess, but nothing really noticeable.|||There are two things you can try. First, a hot flannel on your face, which will lift all the dirt out of pores, then an antiseptic like witch hazel over the affected areas with a cotton pad. Then, splash with cold water to seal the pores again. Or, alternatively, try an exfoliating scrub. I%26#039;d say exfoliate it yourself with a soft brush, but as the area is on your face, it%26#039;s not a good idea cos the skin%26#039;s so sensitive. So, it%26#039;s best to use a scrub with beads in it.|||try alchohol or an alcho based substance itll open your pores and youll feel the breeze|||i%26#039;m surprised the pore strips havent really been working, i use the biore pore strips once every week or two and have seen great results. try finding a peel off face mask or try using clearasil facewashes. i also saw an improvement overall in my skin when i switched from using just facewash to using an apricot scrub before a medicated wash|||Steps


1.Take a clean face cloth. Make sure it is clean! Dirty towels can add to the oil and chemicals that build on your skin, helping the growth of Blackheads.





2.Wet it with boiling water. This way, your pores will open (tiny holes in your skin) that will allow your skin to breath a little.





3.Wash your face with a blackhead cleanser.





4.Rinse your face thoroughly.





5.Use a toner to close your pores.





6.Add moisturizer if you wish.|||i swear by this product call Pure Focus by Lancome it%26#039;s a bit pricey but its really worth it, I noticed a change right away and it leaves your skin smooth. It has this warming thing which I guess it helps!!








http://www.lancome-usa.com/skincare/clea鈥?/a>|||Use an exfoliater. You might want to try to get a facial as well.


Do you already see a dermatologist? If not I would recommend making an appointment, I went to see one for the same reason and my skin has cleared up beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment