Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is natural yougurt effective to reduce the appaerance of large pores/acne scars?

I am using natural yougurt to reduce the appearnce of my large pores. Eveyday for 20 mins.Has anyone done it and know if it works.|||Ive suffered with acne for 5 years now and a friend told me recently that eliminating dairy products from your diet can help get rid of acne. I thought id give it a try since i have nothing to loose considering all the MONEY and time i have spent on acne products and facials in the past.





It took about 3 weeks to see a noticeable difference and 4 weeks later the only remains on my face are a few scars which will heal over time. I stopped eating/drinking milk, cream, ice cream, cheese and basically anything with high milk contents. I still eat some yogurt a few times a week because i still want some calcium intake and yogurt is also very good for your intensinal flora. I will also buy some calcium tablets.





After all these years of medication, expensive facial treatments, laser treatment anything you name it, i have done it, i can finally say im free from acne. I have to say though that i was shocked because of all the research ive done and doctors ive been to, never ever mentioned anything about dairy products and how they may be a major cause of acne. I also did more research about why milk may be a huge factor in acne and it came up with because of the hormones in milk that are produced by a cow when the cow is pregnant. It all makes sense and


finally after all these years i have found the cure for acne.





Forget the products for now stop eating any dairy products and see if there is any difference.


Give it a go you have nothing to loose!|||I wish you well in whatever choice that you make. My son had acne and I do know the distress that it can bring. Not to be taken lightly.





I also agree that you should see a dermatologist. I suggest that as welll as clearpores, you do have a look at the exposed acne product.





Also ensure that you check your diet to ensure that you are eating plenty of vegetables and fruit and also a simple tip to implement is to drink plenty of water each day.





Good luck with your decision|||鈥?For acne scars: Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream ( 0% fat for oily face), 1 tablespoon of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of grind oatmeal and 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply on face, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||Try yogurt with some oats. When u wash it off after it%26#039;s dry, it removes off dirt n tightens the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment