Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I reduce the size of my pores?

I spend a lot of time going in and out of the heat for work, ( I live in Phoenix, Az so its 110-115 daily) By the time I get home my face is sweaty and my pores look huge. My skin is clear of blemishes, but how do I minimize the size of my pores, preferably an at home treatment thanks.|||Ah ok well my mother had the same problem as you, and let me tell you what she did to make it stop, this is a home treatment of course, the only thing you may need to buy is a lemon if you dont already have some in the fridge, what you want to do is get some lemon and squeez that sucker into a tiny bit of honey, and mix that all together, put that into the area where you want treated and wait 5-10 mins and than wash off, the lemon works great as a toner and as we all know toners are great for tighthing the skin and even better for your pores to look smaller, the honey helps as an evener, it will even out the uneven skin tone and also sooths the skin, Well I hope this helps %26lt;3 good luck|||sounds awful





I would suggest bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar





the clay is sold in a container and you mix it with enough ACV to make a paste. The make will feel liek its pulsating when it is dry. It pulls out any impurities and tightens





but to normalize the size of you pores you should go to a dermatologist and ask for Differin. It treats acne by way of normalizing pores to reduce inflammtion to decrease sebum production. This should help over time. Also make sure to use a Dr. appoved sunscreen and if possible wear a hat with a visor.





Good Luck|||I%26#039;m afraid that the size of pores are essentially inherited and there is nothing much to be done about it. However, some home remedies include putting an ice cube on the pores, which will shrink them temporarily. There are also products that you can buy that claim to shrink pores. The sad part is that most will only reduce pores for a short time, but I would try them anyway.|||Dermatologists say you cannot reduce the SIZE of your pores, but you can reduce the appearence of your pores with astringent...





Hope this helps...|||apply egg albumin for 15 min and then wash off with cold water.ur pore size will decrease.use every week

No comments:

Post a Comment