Monday, April 26, 2010

What is a godd facial wash for keeping pores clean?

I need good suggestions on some facial wash. I don%26#039;t need ProActive or anything, i don%26#039;t have zits but i want to keep it that way if possible....?. Are there any facial washes out there you can find in just a regular store like walmart or something that are great at keeping your pores clean/ just making you look healthy in the face? Thanks for any suggestions on brands, types, anything!|||i am currently using OLAY right now. and it has a very good effect.|||I use Cetaphil, which can be purchased at most retail store. It does not lather like most soaps, but that is just because it does not have the chemicals that many facial cleanser have. It will leave your skin smooth and moisturized.|||i don%26#039;t know what your price range is but the absolute best skin care line is eminence organics. Its all I use and I don%26#039;t even have to wear make up anymore. Its all organic (you can eat it if you want) It is a little expensive but you mix most of the products with water, so it does last a long time. Check out the website. I guarantee you that you would love it. www.eminenceorganics.com|||Apricot scub duh or it will depond on how old you are...|||I use olay dual action toner and cleanser and i think it works amazing. Heres the link.





http://www.olay.com/products/ge1000





hope i helped|||NEUTROGENA Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser is great 4 keeping your pores clean!|||Neutrogena and Clean %26amp; Clear both work great for me. I%26#039;ve used them since I was about 12, before I even had acne. I still get pimples, but much less than I would without it.|||olay|||I like Neutrogena but make sure you exfoliate too.|||BABOR Cleansing Gel! U%26#039;ll be surprise with the result.|||St. Ives Apricot Scrub.





Keeps my skin soft, smooth, and exfoliates really well!|||Mary Kay has always worked for me.|||I have been washing my face every morning with Ponds - Fresh Start, it is a daily exfoliator and has white tea in it. It really cleans my pores out and makes my face feel really soft and nice. Great product - you can find it at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment