Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the secret to getting great skin? My legs always show all thier pores. How do you get them smooth/soft?

I mean the skin on my body. I have problems with my face, too, but I use Pro-Active. How do I get my arms, legs, and torso to be smooth and soft? I%26#039;ve used aveeno exfoliaters, and Dove moisturizer/exfoliater combined. Neither really helped.|||Mix about 1/2 cup ordinary white granulated sugar with enough olive oil to make a sort of paste. Scrub with this in the shower, rinse with hot water, and when you get out, PAT your skin dry with a towel. You%26#039;ll have the softest, smoothest skin ever. Be careful, though--this tends to make the shower kinda slippery.





You can use powdered sugar if the granulated kind is too rough. I%26#039;ve tried this with coconut oil, and camellia oil too, but olive is still my favorite. Do this right after you shave and your legs will be SO soft.|||You might want to try a new product Olanka%26#039;s White Velvet, can be purchased on line only, it has no alcohol and very little water so it moisturizes your skin, it is not greasy it just leaves your skin smooth and soft I have also used it on the bottom of my foot, had a big crack around my big too and it is gone now so I know it would help you. They are coming out with lotion but the moisturizing cream goes a long way because you only use a small amount to do the job.|||try an exfoliater glove. use it everyother day or 2-3 times per week. and use a water based moisturizer. and avoid moisturizers with mineral oil as it clogs pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment