Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does squeezing pores on and around your nose make it grow?

I%26#039;ve heard that playing with your nose and the area around it can agitate it to grow. Am I just being retarded? I%26#039;m a huge fan of squeezing out the oil and wax around my nose cause of a T-zone. Am I encouraging my nose to grow. I know that over time it will, but you know...any thoughts? I%26#039;d love ot hear that I%26#039;m being retarded, phobic even.|||um, no but you are clogging your pores by squeezing them with your fingers. you area also breaking your capillaries... causing permanent red lines around your nose.. if you look really close around your nostrils you will probably see all your broken capillaries.|||Don%26#039;t pick your nose. Compulsive nose picking, known as rhinotillexomania, can increase the size of your nose and introduce infections or more serious problems





Messing with your nose can have serious side effects including infections, difficulty breathing and even (iatrogenic) deformities Report Abuse
|||No it does not make it grow lol|||Hehehe awww....no it can%26#039;t. I think someones pulling your leg.


It may swell for a hour or so from all the squeezing but that%26#039;s all.


Can can buy nose strips that are brilliant for clearing pores....no squeezing means no swelling x|||That%26#039;s ridiculous! Of course that%26#039;s not true - but moving your nose around too much will sag the skin a bit and you could get lines on your nose when you get older. But it wont make it grow!!|||Yes, you are just retarded.|||NO thats just a mith

No comments:

Post a Comment