Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to clean the pores on my nose?

I%26#039;ve been pinching my nose with my fingernails but that is not working out. Please help!!|||Boil a pot of water, then place the pot on the table and put your face over it so the steam opens up your pores (don%26#039;t go too close though cuz I wouldn%26#039;t want your face to burn lol). Then get those biore cleansing stripes for the nose and follow the instructions on the box. You%26#039;ll get those nasty, gooey dirt that are deep in your pores. hope my advice helped! =]|||Do the water thing like Kitty Kat said.


(hot water, lower your head, cover with a towel, let steam make your skin moist about 15 minutes)





take 1 tea spoon baking soda and mix with 1/2 cup warm water.


put it on your hands and GENTLY wash your nose / face with it.





Rise with warm water. Then rinse with cooler water.


Do once twice a week if you have dry skin.


Once a week if you have oily skin.|||use a clay mask-you have to leave it on for a few minutes, and it absorbs the dirt and oil. don%26#039;t pinch them because that will only make them worse, and its gross lol. try neutrogena%26#039;s clay mask (there are probably others but thats the one i know of).|||I really like Biore pore perfect strips. I think a few other companies have come up with similar items too. Now quit picking at your face!!!|||Biore do pire strips that are absolutely fantastic





and steam every night

No comments:

Post a Comment