Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there anything that actually works and isnt expensive to make the pores on your face smaller?

Also, what about for fine lines on your face,like around the eyes?|||I%26#039;ve been using natural aloe vera gel on my face...and I%26#039;ve been noticing my pores are getting smaller.. and my skin is less oily. So, I think aloe vera gel will do the trick|||Preparation H shrinks the pores and takes care of any puffiness. As for the lines, try using extra extra virgin olive oil around your eyes at night. When you wake up in the morning those lines will be way less noticable and your eye area will be brighter. Smile and laugh a lot - it will work all the muscles in your face, make you look younger and bring a rosy glow to your cheeks! =)|||ive been using triple anti biotic cream on my face it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment