Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best makeup for covering up acne scars and minimizing pores?

I currently use bare minerals and I love the feel but it really does not minimize my pores or cover up my acne scars.|||try dermablend.|||mac full coverage is the best ive found so far but im not sure if it minimizing pores but its easy to blend it gives great coverage and its easy to mach it to your skin tone. good luck :)|||well try dior founation cream , it%26#039;s wonderful|||try sheercover idk if thats the same but it works pretty good.|||There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made face packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html|||well first dont pop pimples.use a creamy color makeup|||I think make-up is the LAST thing you want on your face if your pores never close.


Ok, so i%26#039;m a guy, but don%26#039;t go saying i%26#039;m not good enough to share my thoughts on make-up. I used to sell Avon and Oriflame products for a living.








There is one thing that will close your pores 100% but i can%26#039;t really say it in public. And it%26#039;s no myth. There are cosmetics made of it, and they really work. Of course, we%26#039;re talking about 200$ per tiny bottle.|||Try Dermablend.

No comments:

Post a Comment