Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I do to get Bare Escentuals mineral makeup to cover my large pores?

I love the BE makeup but find it does little to minimize/conceal my large pores. I use their moisturizer, and dust with mineral veil before applying foundation. I have tried the kabuki and regular brushes with very little change. Is there anything you can suggest to cover up the pores?|||Primer is a big help. Moisturize, prime, and put foundation on. Primer is made especially to solve these problems and more.|||Try Revlon colorstay. Really great coverage for scars and redness. (Assuming you have hyperpigmentation). Mineral makeup is no good for large pores! Revlon colorstay in oily/combination controls oil like a dream all day long.


------------ Report Abuse
|||You can%26#039;t and it won%26#039;t. You should get the Blemish Treatment Concealer by Bee-Luscious (Google them). Once you try that and it works you should switch to their foundation. B.E. has bismuth as a filler. Bismuth is a HEAVY METAL and is very bad. Bee-Luscious Cosmetics has NO fillers or oils. It is a much higher quality than Baer Escentuals.|||use tinted moisturizer, then put on the foundation, mineral veil, etc..





key is tinted moisturizer|||The training I have received tells me not to recommend mineral make-up for people with large pores. They should stick with a liquid make-up so the %26quot;dust%26quot; doesn%26#039;t settle in the pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment