Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to minimize my pores?

What products do you recommend?|||After cleansing your face with hot water, rinse in very cold water, or rub ice cubes on your face. Witchazel, apple cider vinegar or an egg mask may help as well.|||i still have this prob as well. i heard that having a steaming shower helps the pores minimize but it hasnt helped for me. I have started using this dead sea salt face lotion and i would put it on all over my face and the next morning they would get smaller. So i think this helps. If u r interested let me know and ill find the link to where i got it..(it was acuatlly a christmas gift..but ill try and find it:)|||Apply fuller%26#039;s earth mixed with rose water and sandalwood paste (pure).Remain for 20 minutes and wash it off with warm water .


This will minimize the pores .

No comments:

Post a Comment