Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What peel off face mask is best for cleaning pores? And where can i get it?

I am looking for one of those gel-like face masks you put on your face and leave for about 10-15 mins until they dry and you peel them off. The ones that remove dirty/blokced pores and keep your skin feeling dry - not greasy after you take it off. Any recommendations? What %26amp; where from? Please note - I am in the UK.|||Hi nnot may places make these any more, I know avon do quite a lot of them, I have a book here so I will let you know the ones they have A skin refiner mask this exfoliates absorbs oil and tightens pores this is in Avon Solutions Purify section, A cleasrskin cycle cleaner mask in avon clearskin range,A planet spa Facial Mud Mask, that absorbs serface oil, and removes inpuritys, for soft firmer skin, Planet Spa, Japanese Sake and Rice smoothing peel of face mask tthe products in the japanese rice and sake are brilliant leave the skin amazingly soft and smooth.





I know superdrug have packets of face masks, I dont really use them because they burn my skin, but the avon makes are good and last ages,|||believe it or not Elmer%26#039;s glue works for the same purpose and its a lot cheaper.|||You can look here http://www.discountbeautyproductgiftwagon.com/ they have a wide variety of masks. (use the search engine on their page) anything you need, including organic or herbal, the natures way, that is really good for your skin and hair. I shop here all the time. They also have reasonable prices and are very good about shipping quickly.http://www.discountbeautyproductgiftwagon.com/|||superdrug tea tree oil one its in a green tube cost around 拢2

No comments:

Post a Comment