Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you shrink really large pores?

I have large pores on my face, and I try cleaning, and using an exfoliating mask, but my pores are still large. What do I do?|||Try using witch hazel. Local beauty supply stores should have it. It is the pure form of the stuff used in most pore shinking items manufactured by cosmetics companies. Don%26#039;t use too much of it as it tends to really dry your skin. Good luck.|||I hear Vitamin A can help, although it could be a myth.|||I have large pores too and there is nothing you can do really. I found I could make it look different only with a thick layer of makeup or with being very cold in my face... both are not really an option for me... sorry...|||Not sure if exfoliation is what you want right now. Exfoliation is scratching off cells from your skin. If you want your pores to look smaller, taking layers away from them might make things worse.





Try a pore-shrinking mask, like cool mint/mud. Check the mask labels at the store, at least some of them will say that they %26quot;minimize the appearance of pores%26quot;. Try those instead.





Also, lotions and masks work better to shrink pores when they are colder. Use cold water when washing your face. Keep face creams in the refrigerator before putting them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment