Monday, April 26, 2010

Can anyone suggest a foundation and primer that is good for hiding large pores?

Am 37 and have been using Revlons Colorstay in conjunction with Clarins primer but am finding my foundation doesn%26#039;t seem to last all day like it used to but without a primer my pores are very noticeable! HELP?|||This one%26#039;s primer:





http://www.smokymountainminerals.com/hom鈥?/a> it%26#039;s not much %26amp; your going to get a years worth probably for less than 20.00 w/free shipping.. %26amp; this ones foundation in the minerals (or the new youth age defying makeup):





http://avon.com/|||This sounds silly.


My mom is a few years older than you, but I swear she looks 50 without her make-up and botox, whatever. She uses MAC primers and uses Clinique make-up because I heard that if you get the right foundations and powders its actually benificial, or at least not harmful at all, to your skin. She really does look younger and more polished when she wears it. The primer stays on all day and her make-up holds up well too. I think she uses a compact to touch things up throughout the day.


I use all that stuff too, and it hold really well, even with running around campus and humidity. But, then again I am younger, so you never know.





Well yeah. The stuff is more expensive than Revlon, but they%26#039;re both really nice brands, and I think they%26#039;re fabulous.|||Im going to have to go with the smashbox too. I absolutely love it! At sephora they have a whole set of primer, concealer,, foundation brush, kabuki brush,face powder and bronzer and a photo opunder eye brightener. Its called masters class vol 3 complexion perfection, oh and it also has a how to dvd. Its valued at 147, but only costs like 60 dollars. I loved it soooo much that i wouldnt use any other.|||Jo, the pores are there so that your skin can breathe and to allow elimination of toxins from the body. I use aularale.com/7002%26#039;s line - the skin care has a masque (used once weekly for normal/dry skin) that helps to pull out the toxins in the body and tighten/firm skin along w/many other benefits. Follow w/vitamin c serum and moisturizer and I find no need for a primer before applying my foundation, which is by|||Hands down I found the miracle products!





Bee luscious com has liquid minerals that are gorgeous its liquid to powder and the primer is pore perfecting face primer it works like nothing else in the market. You will be amazed like I was. My pores were the size of crators and NO MORE!|||Smashbox has an amazing one


here is the link http://www.smashbox.com/Face-Makeup?sear鈥?/a>|||I don%26#039;t know the answer to your question, but there are some tips for reducing your pores here: http://beauty-fitnesstips.blogspot.com/|||Napoleon Perdis :)|||Try


KRYOLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment