Monday, April 26, 2010

Tips for getting rid of persistent clogged pores?

I have clogged pores that stay for weeks. I%26#039;m in a tough patch right now and they%26#039;re really irritating me, so I%26#039;m devoting my weekend to trying to clear my skin. Any tips?|||I have that problem too and the only thing that really helped at all is a product called BellaClear acne solution. The product is pretty new so right now you can try it for free plus they%26#039;ll pay you $10.





Here%26#039;s the link:


http://homegear.com/r/?q=23134394%26amp;r=1920





But if you need to try something this weekend, you can try steaming your face by leaning over a bowl of boiling water with camomile flowers, 1/4 cup lemon juice and a few drops of an essential oil (such as tea tree or lavender oil). Then after you can use rose water on your skin which acts as a natural toner. This also improves your skins overall health and appearance.





I hope this helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment