Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can the sun help to reduce enlarged pores?

I have enlarged pores and I heard that if you get a natural tan from the sun it can reduce pores? Is this true?|||I think tanning does clear up skin (pimples, possibly decrease the size of pores) but not permanently. The second you stop tanning, the problem comes back the same if not worse. I have a friend that tans for her psoriasis. And yes it clears it up until she stops tanning. So I would probably invest in a cream of some sort before ruining my skin in the sun to fix your problem.|||Thanks for your advice. Report Abuse
|||actually the sun will make it worse. The sun will break downt he collagen in the skin, which will decrease the elasticity in your skin which will result in larger pres Report Abuse
|||No my sister friend did that and her face is full with acne!!|||It will make it worse

No comments:

Post a Comment