Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you prevent geting facial pores open?

I like being extra,careful when it comes to my face...who isn%26#039;t what im really scared of are pores. I think they are very weird and they look ugly on someones face. How can i prevent getting mine open...and if they are open how can we close them.Can we even close them? I need the 411 on facial pores.|||Coldness such as water closes pores.. Warm things such as washing your face opens them.. Hint.. Wash face with very warm water to ensure pores are open then rinse and last splash with cold water on your face and pat dry to close the pores again.|||Try Noevir facial products. They%26#039;re amazing and will make your face look like its been completely resurfaced. Email me if you want to, I get 30% off and I%26#039;ll get you my discount. If it doesn%26#039;t work within 30 days, give it back and you%26#039;ll get your money back. This stuff is amazing, I%26#039;ve tried everything else, and I do mean everything. lol|||Splash your face with really cold water a few times. There are also pore minimizing creams you can buy.|||http://hubpages.com/hub/Reducepores|||get a facial. that will close them fo sho. hah

No comments:

Post a Comment