Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are good ways to make my skin really smooth and my pores really small?

i want to make my pores really small and my skin really smooth. are there any good products that arent to expensive, or household stuff i could use? are there any that you know are good from experiance?|||Moisturization and Exfoliation.|||My wife use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream for acne scars, pigmentation, and blemishes. These products made my wife鈥檚 skin even tone, glowing and smooth as if 10 yrs ago. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google %26#039;shopaholic%26#039;s bargains%26#039;|||Just use a cleanser, rinse with icy water 20 times. Follow with a toner and moisturizer. The products don%26#039;t have to be from the same brand but it might work better if they are.





The cold water refreshes your face and closes off your pores. My mom uses the Clinique Pore Minimizer but it doesn%26#039;t seem to be worth the price.|||Use Cetaphil cleanser, followed by benzolyl perozide and moisterizer with salycilic acid. Follow regiment day and night. Use Biore strips to clean **** out of pores on nose,forehead, face. Keep hands out of face.|||you can always go out and buy a good face primer|||Face masks for your pores and baby oil for your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment