Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How long should I steam my face before the pores open up?

I looked all over google to see how long to steam my face for and I found nada about it! Please help me, because my blackheads are annoying me very much!|||when i bought my steamer i was told not to use it any longer than 10mins or it%26#039;ll be harmful for the skin coz it will loosen the pores too much and let outside bacteria get in which can cause infections and irritations. so i know its under 10 mins....|||you dont have to steam it. just everytime you have a shower stand with yu face directly under the water for a minute or so (this is as your about to get out so its nice and wet) then turn the water to cold for about 30seconds-1 minute (however long you can handle!!)


I do that everytime I have a shower, and seriously the amount of blackheads i now have is like none!


:) Hope that helps.|||The pores will open immediately.





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment