Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get smaller and very clean pores?

Facials are so expensive!Do any of the products out there really work?I don%26#039;t want to waste my money trying them all out. Somebody please help me...I hate looking in the mirror and seeing this!|||I used the Neutrogena line of pore-minimizing products. They worked great! You have to buy all three. I think the moisturizer was like $12, but the toner and face wash were about $6 a piece. It was totally worth it, they really did make my skin look better.|||You%26#039;ve gotta wash ur face regularly with a good cleanser (not the most expensive) and immediately after splash your face with cold water. this will tighten yiour pores. Then use a facial toner, which furtehr tightens your pores. Witch Hazel is a good brand. There, your pores should become smaller withi days and stay that way so long as you continue with the routine, Hope this helps xo|||Retin A - it literally forces all the crap out of your pores (so you initially break out worse from it) and brings an entirely new layer of skin to the surface. Its been miracle stuff for me. After fighting acne for 25 years, I finally have clear skin, most of my scars have faded, and my skin literally glows.|||heat, scrub, cold.





heat opens your pores, a $6 drug store pore shrinking scrub will clean them out and make them smaller, then cold shuts them.|||I agree with all these answers...but also wanted to add that it%26#039;s very important to use an exfoliant once a week. I find it made a big difference with my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment