Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it possible to eliminate large visible pores in the skin?

I don%26#039;t have an acne problem, but my pores are so visible. I tried facials with hot water to eliminate grease and other stuff but they keep appearing. What can I do to close them?|||Ok, this is the answer! lol


For really big pores, buy a quart of buttermilk.


After you wash your face, soak a wad of absorbent cotton in buttermilk and dab it on your face. After 20 minutes wash off the dried buttermilk with cool water. Do this every night or for as long as the container of buttermilk lasts.





The other suggestion is to use papaya. Peel the papaya and use the inside of the skin on your face. (eat the meat of the fruit!) Let it dry for about 15 minutes.


It removes the dead skin and tightens the pores. Also, lightens sun spots/freckles.|||Try using Witch Hazel or any other good astringent product. Neutragena has a pore minimizer and I believe that Oil of Olay does as well.|||use an astringent. that will be helpful.|||I%26#039;ve never found anything that works unfortunately - so I%26#039;m going to watch this space and see if anyone comes up with any good suggestions.x

No comments:

Post a Comment