Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of dark pores on my legs?

I think it is from shaving, I apply lotion everyday. Yet I have dark pores on my legs, especially my upper thighs. (This is not being vein and me being the only one that notices. When I tell my friends about it they tell me that I do have very dark pores and it is noticeable) I dont perfer to wax. Are there any other tricks of the trade or solutions I can use? Please let me know! Thank you!|||Those are tiny ingrown hairs and clogged pores.





You need to use an acne body wash... That orange stuff... and exfoliate.





Take a tablespoon of sugar and mix in enough body wash to make a toothpaste thickness... Use that on the trouble spots and let it sit on your skin for at least one minute. (Don%26#039;t use acne body wash on your genitals... The rest of the body is OK but the skin on a vagina or penis is too sensitive for Salycilic Acid)





After a few weeks, they should go away but you have to keep this up...|||yes, exfoliate as someone mentioned above, and also use a moisturizing lotion that has lactic acid or glycolic acid in it to help keep the pores from getting clogged up, to avoid ingrown hairs.





good luck!|||its from shaving, use aloe vera .|||it is 4m shaving .. u don%26#039;t cut the hair from it%26#039;s follicle which makes the pores wax is better

No comments:

Post a Comment