Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some ways to unclog facial pores?

My pores are very large, and always clogged. No matter what I do, they stay huge and clogged. It%26#039;s particularly bad on my nose and the upper parts of my cheeks.





I wash my face twice a day, keep my skin well-moisturized, use an apricot scrub every other day, and a clay mask once a week.


I have tried just about every product out there, and nothing seems to work.





What are some good at-home techniques for unclogging facial pores?|||Steam works very well for me. I just wave the steam from over the pasta pot when I%26#039;m cooking, or heat a pot of water, put a towel over my head and my face over the steam. Be VERY careful not to burn yourself. If you don%26#039;t mind wasting the eggs, a very wonderful home remedy which will also smooth out those pores is beaten egg yolk. Put it on your clean face, leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse it off. Don%26#039;t get it near your eyes, nostrils or mouth, though because the eggs are raw. Do this every day for a week and then two or three times a week after that.|||you can actually unclog your pores using steam. like for example, when you get out of the shower, just stay in there for 5 minutes longer and let the steam get to your pores.





other than that, everything you are doing seems great. just continue doing that, and if you wear makeup, make sure it says %26quot;non comedogenic%26quot; on the back, because that means it will not clog pores.|||I have the same problem, this is how I solved it.





Get Two wash cloths and one towel. Soak one wash cloth in HOT water and the other in COLD water





Turn the sink on with running HOT HOT HOT water.





Put your face down to the heat. NOT THE WATER, cause, its HOT.





Put a towel over your head so the heat from the water is trapped in the sink and heating up your face. This opens your pores.





Stay there for about 2-3 minutes.





Then remove your face from the heat, using a clean wash cloth with hot water on it, wash your face with the cloth (and just hot water no soap)





As soon as you%26#039;ve washed with the hot cloth use the wash cloth with cold water and put that on your face. That closes the pores.





My skin cleared up in a week.


Good Times and good luck|||Two things:





Fill the basin with very hot water and lean over it (carefully) with a clean face and cover your head and the basin head with a large towel to keep steam in. We did this as teens, and it worked! Once finished, scrub again and use an astringent.





Do you use an astringent like SeaBreeze? Its the first thing I do before my moisturizer twice a day.





2nd, Sally Hansen (I think) has a wonderful %26#039;blackhead%26#039; remover tool about $10 at the drugstore. You have to get the hang of it, but once you do its real easy to use. Pops them right out. (Yuck)|||Open pores then clean then close pores





1- warm water thats more to Hot water is good for opening pores.


2- clean after washing with warm-hot water


(best products are Dead sea products like the Mudd)


3- Close pores with COLD water





feel fresh|||you can steam them by placing a hot towel on your face for five minutes. you can also use a special mask specially made to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment