Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can reduce the size of the pores on my nose?

So I%26#039;m 20 years old, and have perfect skin. No acne ever. My face is clear 99 percent of the time, except for my nose.





My ENTIRE nose is SO porous. I have huge pores covering the whole thing.





Weekly, I wash my nose and use those black head removing strips. The strips work in that they remove the blackheads fro my nose, but the huge gaping holes remain, until they fill once again! How can I reduce the size of the pores on my nose? This is really starting to bother me.|||Here%26#039;s a simple solution to your problem:





Cut your nose off.





You won%26#039;t have to deal with those pores ever again, and you can breathe out of your mouth.





Plus how sick would it be to not have a nose?|||Once you set your face in steaming/hot water, your pores grow larger for the moment, so take advantage of that; I would recommend washing and scrubbing your face at that time. The reason why your pores are so large in that area might be because your skin releases alot of the oil from your skin onto your nose instead of around your face. Try doing this three times a day.|||I have the same problem...I think is because of the exfoliation


and I also think showering with hot water opens my pores...


I got a product that I saw on the MARK catalog...its 8 dollars its really tiny...I been applying it everyday on my nose before going to sleep and my pores feel smaller and smoother...plus I wash my face with Biore Pore Minimizing Foaming Face Wash|||Clinically no actual creme can really reduce the size of the pores, only dermotologist techniques can do that. But there are products that can temporarily make pores look smaller like the product that I used which is great is %26quot;Clinque Pore Minimizer%26quot;|||The rose is an excellent skin toner.


Make rose water by mixing one tablespoon rose oil with two


and half litres of purified water. Store it in refrigerator.|||proactive!


it really works


i have used it


points plz|||Steam your face and apply a good pack consulting a beautician. as to which suits your skin best .... :)


Do this once a week ...|||WITCH HAZEL I USE IT EVERY DAY ON MY SKIN|||witch hazel: soak cotton balls in it and then place on your face for a few minutes. It works well.|||you should get a wash that says they close your pores.|||A pore reducing cream or facial wash. Id suggest getting a cream that you can put on before you go out.





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment