Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I reduce the size of my large pores?

I have TONS of large pores on my nose and I think it%26#039;s a big turnoff.





Are there any home-made remedies?





If not, what are some products that actually work?|||a honey mask helps soften my skin, make my zits shrink considerably, and give my skin a beautiful glow. you should definitely try it.|||Egg White Mask: not only tightens pore, but whiten skin too





- crack an egg


- separate the whites from the yolk in a bowl


(for this particular mask you only need the egg whites, but you could also use the egg yolk as a mask for a natural glowing complexion)


- use an egg beater or fork to beat the egg whites. do this until the egg whites turn foamy.


- on a clean face apply the foam on areas that you are concerned with.


- leave it on for 15 minutes


- rinse





Afterwards cotton on any toner that minimizes large pores, preferable Neutrogena Pore Refining toner, then apply a really good facial moisturizer (Neutrogena Pore refining Cream). You can instantly see and feel the change in your face after you do this!





Tip: you should apply this mask only twice a week|||I%26#039;ve tried quite a few home remedies, but all of them either dried out my skin or made my acne much worse, and the proactive toner didn%26#039;t do anything for my pores. I recently started using this free trial of BellaClear acne solution and I%26#039;m actually reallyyy happy with it. My pores are a lot less noticeable, and my skin feels so smooth.


They pay you $10 to try the product!





Here%26#039;s the link:


http://homegear.com/r/?q=23134394%26amp;r=1920





I hope this helps!|||TONER.


its tones the pores (tightens them) :)


And dont put too much moisturiser on ur face it will make them more noticable. and try not to use oily foundation too.


Hope this helps!


x|||1) you need to exfoliate. large pore are caused by dead skin.


2) you need to wash your face warm 1st then close pores with really cold water/ice.


3) use a toner.


HTH|||rub manays (hellmans) on your face it worked for everyone in my family

No comments:

Post a Comment