Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i get rid of clogged pores that are just bumps under the skin?

i wash my face morning and evening and they still don%26#039;t go away. i use murad and ive used proactive before too but nothing works.|||Never, ever, ever exfoliate your skin with a scrub when you have acne. This is the worst thing you can do to even more irritate your skin and spread bacteria.





Speaking from first hand experience, I use Holy Land Cosmetics line of products. After trying so many products out there for acne and acne scars, I never thought this would work, but it DID! It is the best thing I could have even done for my skin. I use the Alpha Beta and Retonoid line that they have and my skin has done a 180 on me. I have much younger, healthier skin and break out about 99% less. You can contact them at holyland-cosmetics.com and they ship whatever line you wish to use according to whatever you skin is.|||UNCLOG THEM DUHHHHHHH





I LOVE MEEEE





LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment