Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to shrink pores?

I have large pores and I%26#039;m wondering if anybody knows the best way to shrink pores without having to spend a lot of money? Are there any natural ways to shrink pores?|||you cannot shrink pores permanently. Genetics and hormones dictate how large your pores are and will be im afraid. Clinique do a line of products designed to minnimize their appearance though, so don%26#039;t worry! they have facial washes, scrubs, serums and the likes designed to make it seem like your pores are smaller.|||Based on what I just read,


YOU HAVE OILY SKIN. I guess. :3





Read all the links I have found. Basically, it%26#039;s diet, exfoliation (minimal), make-up, and yeah. If you%26#039;re worried about money, then I have nothing to say... :X Also, my favourite Retin-A! ;D I heard it%26#039;s cheap, no idea... but you can give it a try. Remove dead skin cells, renewing skin cells faster! Just what you want to prevent large pores.





Oh yes, maybe you also have improper skincare regime?|||Cold will help shrink pores.But not permanently. If you wash your face in cold water and sometimes fill the sink with cold water and dip your face in it, it will help. Makes your skin feel great too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment