Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good ways to unclog pores?

I have really large, clogged pores on my nose, upper cheeks, and chin. I have tried just about every %26quot;miracle product%26quot; and nothing seems to work.


Any thoughts?|||Boil some water in a large pot and then let it cool for a few minutes. Put your head over the pot with a towel over your head. This creates a steam room like effect. After that, you can probably squeeze out some of your black heads and/or use an exfoliating cleaner.





It%26#039;s nice to put some mint and rosemary in the boiling water for a spa like effect.|||Well, what works for me are the astringents- and almost every drugstore brand has one. (Neutregena, Oil of Olay, Clean n Clear, etc.) I have sensitive skin, so I use the one called %26quot;Sea Breeze%26quot;. (for sensitive skin) What it does, is that it clears out your pores of all that dirt, and especially OIL.





Also, facials help too.|||WOW! I bought this the like 2 ago. It works very good!!!





I have many along my nose and once I used it I was like


eww gross! It was a chunck of black heads.


Well, what I do is usually when I get out of a warm/hot shower


I get this spoon part [[ its like a little scoop with a hole in the middle ]] and rub it against my pores kind of hard but not


to hard. It works so good! You have to get it! I%26#039;ve tried washing


the **** out of my nose to get them out %26amp;%26amp; this tool


works great!


I also took a bung of black heads of my dads back they were


just shooting out.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I also perfer a face scrub that has beads.





You don%26#039;t have to buy it off the internet you can find


a store in the mall.|||I use an astringent called Dickensons. It%26#039;s really good at cleansing your face and getting deep into pores. Just put some on a cotton ball or pad and sweep across face, taking special attention to the places you mentioned. Then look at the cotton ball and see just how dirty your face was! It%26#039;s amazing stuff. And so inexpensive. You can get it at any drug store. My skin has never looked better since using it.


Hope this helps.|||The first thought that came into my head is.....same here! I have that in the exact same places and it probably looks the same.








Interesting........|||You can try some deep exfoliating products what works best for me is a product called AVON blackhead remover facial scrub its a mask that you wash off its awesome!!|||See a dermatologist. Differin is an %26quot;unclogging%26quot; gel that will help.


%26quot;Differin庐 Gel, 0.1% helps normalize the improper accumulation of skin cells that plug the pores, and helps keep them clear.%26quot;


http://www.differin.com/AboutDifferin/De鈥?/a>





You can also go to a spa .. and get some facials. Though I would only do a facial through my Derm. .. too many horror stories about getting them done through a Spa LOL





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment