Saturday, December 26, 2009

What foudation is good for not blocking pores nor doesnt give you spots?

Whenever i wear makeup i always end getting spots after what makeup doesn%26#039;t cause spots to form?|||MAC has an ecellent line of mineralize makeup. its not a loose powder like bare minerals so you can take it with you throughout the day and not have to worry about spilling loose powder all over everything! they have shades to compliment every skin tone....it has a nice natural look--evens out skin tones, doesn%26#039;t look cake-y. takes 2 seconds to apply. one of my fav products!|||crisco|||A powder, mineral ones are generally better for your skin cos they have vitamins and nutrients that are good for skin.


I use Mineral Power by Maybeline.


It%26#039;s good for the skin and looks really good when applied.|||max factor liquid illuasion foundation|||Bare Minerals! I love this stuff, its just like powder that you brush on, and its really good for your skin! My friend had a powder thingy that was too light for her so she gave it to me to try and I loved it!





http://www.bareminerals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment