Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can be done about large pores on nose?

I have large pores on my nose that get clogged with blackheads. I take good care of my skin, but you can visually see the %26quot;marks%26quot; on my nose. Is there a procedure that can smooth out the skin on my nose?|||NEVER squeeze your nose to clean pores. It will only make your pores huge allowing more dirt and oil in/out they only look clean for that day then back to bigger pores the next. Try biore nose strip. they hurt but well worth it.|||i have large pores what can i do|||I had the same problem...my ex-gf taught me the method of (warning - gross) squeezing my nose until it releases pus. She does it all the time, and her nose always looks fine, but it needs to be squeezed until its painful for the pus to be released. She%26#039;s more used to it and does not mind the pain, but I was amazed my first dozen times she did my nose and it worked. I had not thought of it before and it did not possible how much were in the pores.





Otherwise if you want to cover the problem just use a lot of foundation on your nose.|||glycolic peels that are offered at the derm office usually costs 100 plus consultation fee and no insurance does not cover because it is cosmetic not medical necessity

No comments:

Post a Comment