Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's a better way to close your pores without washing your face with cold water?

Please, I need to know because everytime I wash my face with cold water after washing it with hot water my righ cheeks gets irritated.|||There isn%26#039;t a better way. It%26#039;s the cold that closes your pores. Try lowering the temp of your final cooler rinses until it doesn%26#039;t irritate you any more. They don%26#039;t have to be icy cold, just cool enough to get your pores to tighten up.|||Use a toner (witch hazel) apply with cotton balls or spritz in a bottle.|||you can also use cleansers specifically for minimizing pores


ex: Biore Pore Minimizer|||Hi check for a dermatologue. He might help you. It seems to me that you have a senitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment