Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I repair the damaged skin on my nose from squeezing my pores?

I get alot of whiteheads on my nose and I always squeeze them. It%26#039;s a bad habit and now my nose has a bunch of brown spots and scars. It%26#039;s SOO embarrassing! Makeup doesn%26#039;t cover it up well. What can I do to make these scars less visible?|||I had the same thing. I called my self getting the blackheads out with my nose with my fingers...next morning i had a huge red spot like an inch of a circle on the center of my nose...then it turned into a scab...make up didn%26#039;t do squat!! so basically i put aloe vera gel( like in a bottle from walmart) on my nose EVERY like 3 hours or so ( be obsessive with it) because it needs to heal. less than 2 days later...the scab came off (keep applying the aloe vera gel for 1 more day). Now, no one knew i had a scar on my nose (THANKFULLY!!) Hope i helped.|||I would put some sort of scar cream on the spots like mederma or something, then it would go away eventually. More importantly, try to break ur habit of squeezing them so that it doesnt get worse

No comments:

Post a Comment