Saturday, December 26, 2009

What will a dermatologist prescribe for clogged pores?

I%26#039;m on minocycline for back acne, but will that get rid of clogged pores? I think that%26#039;s an antibiotic for the inflamed stuff. What else would a dermatologist prescribe?|||I know it isn%26#039;t prescribed for acne, but a quick fix is the antibiotic Kelflex. Clears up any acne in no time cause it%26#039;s a skin antibiotic. But you can%26#039;t use it all the time, like any other antibiotic. Try not to sweat so much.|||My derma prescribed something called I can%26#039;t remember but it was a topical ointment and was salicylin based. You can get things that contain it easily in drugstores/chemists and it%26#039;s cheap, under 5 bucks. I was on antibiotics - all the tetracyclines and they worked for a couple of years .But I have found ointment with salicyic to be the best and actually really effective very quickly. Be careful, I%26#039;ve burnt a couple of holes in my skin although they do repair with a bit of almond oil.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment