Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best type of concealer that is inexpensive and doesn't clog your pores?

I am currently using Lancome Dual Finish Versatile face powder (that my mom passed down to me) and Ultima II Wonderwear foundation as concealer. I want to use other stuff, so I need a bit of help choosing...





My breakouts are light - I get about three pimples every time I break out.|||I really studio sculpt concealer from MAC it%26#039;s like 20 something, but a really inexpensive one that i really like is victoria%26#039;s secret very sexy concealer, i like the consistency of it and it doesn%26#039;t cake, but they don%26#039;t have a hugh range of colors like MAC. but if you do want to try that one, i%26#039;m sure you%26#039;ll find one that%26#039;ll work for you.|||All concealers clog your pores. You need to clean your face often and use a moisturizer every morning and night. Whatever concealer you get is still going to clog your pores if you wear makeup on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment