Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some good ways to unclog facial pores?

I wash my face twice a day, use an oil-free moisturizer, exfoliate with an apricot scrub every other day, and use a clay mask once a week, so it%26#039;s not like I don%26#039;t take good care of my skin. I just have really clogged pores for some reason, and I can%26#039;t get the gunk out of them.








Oh, and steaming DOES NOT WORK for me.


Pore strips do not work either.





|||you could go and get a facial and they will do extractions. or you could do it at home after a shower when your skin is warm you basically squeeze the pores until stuff comes out. kinda looks like when you pop a whitehead. it takes awhile to get used to. if you are like me, i have to do this once a week b/c my pores get clogged quick.|||i get a bowl and half fill it with boiling water and get the bowl on a table and place you%26#039;re face about 5 cm away from the bowl then cover you%26#039;re head with a towel. Stay like this for five mins and i can bet it will work











good luck :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment