Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's a really good way to reduce the size of my pores?

I have really pale skin, and my big pores only make it look worse. I have acne problems too, and dry/oily skin. I have really bad skin problems. Are there any products to help my skin? Or is there anything I can do right at my house?|||The product to refine pores is salicylic acid or BHA at a concentration of 1-2% and ph of around 3. The BHA penetrates the oil in the enlarged pore and exfoliates the excessive sebum and skin cells. It starts to work within hours of applying it and it progressively exfoliates allowing the pores to shrink back to a more normal size. Using this in combination with microdermabrasion is one of the quickest ways to get pore size under control.|||There is a 3 step system called skin essentials sold at walgreens ..it is a wannabe proactive but its only $12.99 and it works wonders for breakouts, pimples, large pores anything! It cleared me right up when NOTHING else worked!|||i use proactiv and it works great for me but its like a gang, ones u join, u cant bail out.


(if u stop using it, it will make u breakout more)|||use dial soap for the acne.rinse with cold water to reduce pore size.

No comments:

Post a Comment