Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of large pores?

Spme of my acne has gone away, but I still have large pores left on my face, and I was wondering if anyone knew anyway to get rid of my large pores, like any home remedies or something.|||A good cleanser to exfoliate the skin! (microdermabrasion treatment!) You could find some not so expensive at the local drug store! which by the way is quite the name for a store designed at healing people!!! since drugs make them so ill!!! Just thinking out loud!!! Best wishes... And to avoid such problems in the future, try to abstain from any cream that is not water based!!!|||I have tried some over-the-counter pore shrinking products and had some reasonable results. Recently, I have been using Mary Kay Microderm Abrasion and have been able to shrink my pores back to normal. The microderm abrasion products can be used every 2-4 days and a regular cleaning regime is used in between with a good normal or oil free moisturizer.|||I could recommend some products but the first thing that I would tell you is not to use any alcohal on your face because that does a number on your pores.





I am not sure what acne products you use but depending on what you are using it could have harsh chemicals in them that will do nothing for your pores.





If you have any questions email me - kpernia@marykay.com





Good Luck|||use toner to close them up or a rag with cold water|||every night use a poreminimizing scrub / strip


(Biore products work best)


and in the morning before putting on your makeup, rub an ice cube all over your face or even a splash of water will help. anything cold actually closes your pores so think cool!!


%26lt;3


xoxox|||for large pores, i wash my face with a shine reducing cleanser in the morning; you can use any pore shrinking cleansers too. i then use a toner with witch hazel and rose water (Thayer%26#039;s, you can get it at a health food store) and after i wash my face i splash it with cold water and then put %26quot;Skin Rev-er Upper by i.d. , bareVitamins%26quot; which helps fill in the pores and has salicylic acid and botanics. it doesn%26#039;t dry my skin out.|||http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment