Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of large pores on my face?

I have very sensitive skin so most products irritate. I%26#039;m starting to loose the porcelain look. Is there a spa treatment I could try?


I wash my face (with a high end product for sensitive skin), tone and moisturize twice a day.(in the morning and before I go to bed) I rarely break out and drink lots of water, eat healthy, and take a potent multivitamin everyday.|||you can try Mary Kay%26#039;s micro dermabrasion, that helps reduce the look of pores dramatically. It is only $55.00 for about 3 -4 months worth of product and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.|||Biore has cleansers and moisturizers that will help reduce the appearance of large pores.





;]|||after you wash your face, put some ice on the large pores for about 10 minutes and your pores will shrink up.

No comments:

Post a Comment